Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Upgrade

Well the countdown has really begun as I come to the end of the road. I haven't had internet for a few days and I have been feeling guilty for leaving everyone hanging for so long. Anyways, I am to exhausted to argue so when my crazy landlord said she needed my apartment to give to someone else and she would move me to a better one in the same building, I didn't argue. And let me tell you, it is! It's on the second floor, I actually have a view of the street and it's much brighter and larger! So I really have nothing to complain about.

Memorial weekend left the store fairly deserted and we kept ourselves entertained by playing boggle. I don't think you understand, but I love boggle. According to the online scores I am cleaning up the charts. Except for this Melanie character...if you're out there, I will take that number one spot.

Okay well enough of the threats. Monday night my friend took me to a Memorial day party. Everyone their somehow works in the 'web series' department of the 'acting/production' world. After hearing some of peoples ideas/blogs/series and checking them out the next morning, it is a really cool idea to get your face out there. Blogging is the newest source of fashion influenza and I think Web Series might take over the next big motion picture. My friend has a really fun web series coming out and I will share you all the link when it is up and running.

After the little backyard barbecue we went to the Roosevelt hotel for a party which was jam packed with people. It was a very cool place and you were surrounded in what seemed like a pool a Hollywood stars. Of course I almost take out Shane West. What is it with me and unintentionally bashing into celebs? I have personally harmed or came close to harming more celebrities then myself on this trip. Tough life.

One of my GREATEST friends from high school is coming in for the weekend and I can't wait to show her around! It's suppose to be hot and sunny so hopefully her visit will lead to long hours on a beach somewhere trying to improve my tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment