Thursday, June 10, 2010

It BETTER be tomorrow

It has been QUITE the eventful start to my final week here. After Emily left, my fabulous friend Chloe arrived that afternoon. We did much of the usual; Rodeo, the store, and out for dinner. That night again we had connections to go out which turned out to be a pretty hilarious night once the Jersey Shore showed up. Oh ya, everyone BUT Snooki and The Situation. I was heartbroken. Regardless I got a picture with Sammi Sweetheart and Pauly D who both matched the colour of my brown leather jacket. Nice.

The next day Chloe took off to San Diego (and I saw Matthew Morrison from Glee - yummy) and my friends and I organized my going away dinner for Saturday at Chateau Marmont which I am thrilled about!

It's going to be an early morning since The Hills said they will be coming by to film before the store even opens. Let's hope they don't back out last minute because I am going in at the crack of dawn to help clean before they film. I have a feeling my final few days here are going to be interesting!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment