Saturday, May 29, 2010

TV debut!

Well today was definitely an interesting day at the store when Lala Vasquez, former MTV VJ came into the store to film her reality show. My friend had NO intentions of being filmed, so apparently I just made my first TV debut as a store clerk! Well it really wasn't that exciting and I kept thinking to myself, 'camera adds ten pounds, suck in, don't look directly into the CAMERA!" Well that last note failed when they tried to film me solo behind the cashier desk and I looked straight into the lens. Let's hope my really awkward and embarrassing face doesn't make the cut...oh god.

The other day I also had my first paparazzi experience although they were not after me...but I did manage to find myself on Just Jared in the background clearly laughing at the same thing Sophia Bush is finding hilarious...

Let's say AMAZING. The store was completely dead as it is Memorial Day weekend down here in the states. I am actually suppose to be up in Minden, Ontario this weekend preparing for the summer as a Camp Counselor (oops). I had a quick speaker phone chat with my fellow staff/friends which made me all the more excited about my return. I am actually glad that I have such a wonderful job to return to because I know how hard it is going to be to say goodbye to this place. The weather is finally as nice as it is back home so let's hope it keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment