Friday, June 11, 2010

BEST EPISODE EVER

Oh ya, that's right, I am officially on The Hills. It was a VERY early start to my morning as they set up the lights to film an episode of the show. I had a microphone attached to me in case the girls ever needed to interact with me. It was pretty hilarious to be honest since I didn't want to stare at them the entire time so I doodled for the most part. I don't even KNOW if I will make it on television but it was still pretty fun to take part in as well as listen to. Steph Pratt, Lo Bosworth and Kristin Cavallari all come into the store to look for a present for Audrina's birthday. I was desperately trying not to laugh the whole time but Steph is really funny. They were all very sweet and polite. I don't want to give TO much away but I can't WAIT to see the episode. I am a little worried about that 'camera adds ten pounds' ordeal but whatever. Let's just hope Jessie from the Aftershow doesn't take that magic wand of hers and draw all over my face on national television - if you even know what I am talking about.

Tonight is my last night with one of the girls which I am SUPER bummed out about. We are going to dinner at Dominick's which was the first place I ever went to when I arrived. So it will be a little bitter sweet. I am sure my night will end in waterworks.

I am, though, really looking forward to tomorrow night. All the girls will be meeting up at one point after dinner and we are going out to the usual spot. Normally many of us bail out pretty early but I think tomorrow will be one of those exceptions. I have started my brutal packing and I can guarantee my bag will be labeled with one of those "heavy load" stickers....brutal.

Well I have two days left and it's not like I will be miraculously picked up and thrown into a movie but I have done well for myself as a reality star store clerk. HAHA.

1 comment: