Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Ladies Barber Shop

Yesterday was nothing but boring in Beverly Hills! I was helping out around the store since it was an extremely busy day. Many of the girls' friends stopped by and one of them made a very funny comment on how the store is like a man's barber shop but for ladies. It totally is the Beverly Hills hangout; people come in and out all the time, whether you are a regular customer, just stopping by to say hello, or to hang out and waste your afternoon surrounded by fabulous clothes!

Prior to the peek business hour in the afternoon the girls casually dropped a bomb on me which they found hilarious because they didn't think I was going to react that way. I mean, they knew I was Canadian but they didn't exactly expect me to turn the color of that giant purple dinosaur when they said Mike Comrie would be stopping by. For those of you who are not avid hockey fans, he plays for the Edmonton Oilers. Well I made a b-line for the stalk room and hid in there but was quickly found...by Mike Comrie. Wonderful! Luckily my face had calmed down a little and I even managed to have a conversation with him. We chatted for a bit and some Canadian jokes were cracked when I turned on the heat that day instead of the air conditioning - he had my back on that one. Anyways he was SUPER nice and I've got to say H. Duff is a really lucky girl to have him. I considered asking if he knew the relationship status of Colton Orr but I thought that would be pushing it a little. sigh.

Also Joanna Garcia came into the store at the same time (she played Chace Crawford's girlfriend on G.G. at one point) and was possibly the sweetest person ever. She hung out for a while - she is a good friend of the girls - and gave me a hug before she left and wished me luck withe everything. HOW SWEET IS SHE? Anyways, I know adore her.

Who knows what will happen today but I've had a slow start to my morning so I must be off!

OH, and apparently I almost took at Mila Kunis yesterday when chasing my friends dog down the street. What is with me and trying to take out celebrities? Apologies Mila, I didn't see you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment